Tuesday 11 January 2011

Evaluation

We decided to film our selves in front of the camera and talk throgh our powerpoint. The first draft powerpoint had some missing parts so I went home and looked at other people's evaluation style and got the idea of how to answer the questions better and present it.

As I was doing the presentation I felt comfortable because there were pictures to help me and key words. Last time when we had to evaluate for the opening sequence of a film and did our evaluation in front of the camera with just the questions I felt uncomfortable. So this time preparing the power point really helped me a lot. The power point is there to evaluate our final product but the blogging I believe is the evaluation of everything and without research and experiments we would not have achieved what we have done already.

If we had more time, I would really think things through in more depth and prepare at head of time because you don't know what is going to happen and always have plan B. Through this assessment I learnt things like being punctual, orgnised and write every detail like what we said and why it would work or not. But overall I really enjoyed it becasue it was a time where I could learn other types of music rather than the things I usually listen to and learn the backround and the culture.

by Sung min

No comments:

Post a Comment